Daily Current Affairs For UPSC IAS Prelims: Designed to provide UPSC CSE aspirants with the most important daily current affairs for civil services exams, we bring to you “Daily Current Affairs For UPSC IAS Prelims”. As part of our effort to save UPSC Aspirants precious time, our team prepares these Daily Current Affairs in Bit Format/Abridged Format to save them time without compromising their quality at the same time. 17 February 2023 Current Affairs For Civil Services Exam
We are going to cover the following topics in today’s UPSC IAS Prelims Daily Current Affairs of 17 February 2023, as listed below.
International Engineering and Technology Fair 2023
In New Delhi, the International Engineering and Technology Fair (IETF 2023) was inaugurated recently by the President of India, Smt Droupadi Murmu.
Aside from celebrating India’s growth story in the engineering and manufacturing sector, he explained that this year’s IETF event will also serve as a testament to the nation’s cooperation with the best in the world in the areas of advanced technology.
About International Engineering and Technology Fair
IETF (International Engineering and Technology Fair) is a venue for business networking, technology assessments, strategic partnerships, and the development of vendors. It provides platforms for purchaser and seller meetings, international conferences and seminars, technology assessments, and strategic partnerships.
- There are hundreds of visitors from around the world who attend the International Engineering and Technology Fair. These visitors include CEOs, senior decision makers, technical experts, sourcing personnel, diplomats, trade representatives, and others.
- Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) organizes the International Engineering and Technology Fair every year, which is a major event in the industry.
Economic Times Global Business Summit
As part of his address at the Economic Times Global Business Summit, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi took part in a panel discussion at the Taj Palace Hotel in Delhi on February 17th.
Global Business Summit 2023
Each year, The Times Group hosts the Global Business Summit as part of its business conferences.
Mandate: In order to address key economic challenges, the Global Business Summit will bring together global policymakers, academics, and corporate heads on a common platform to provide solutions to a wide range of issues.
Participants: In the framework of the Global Business Summit, more than 200 business leaders will deliver presentations across 40 sessions.
Theme: There will be a Global Business Summit in 2023, and the theme of the Summit will be “Resilience. Influence. Dominance”.
Duration: On the 17th and 18th of February, there will be a two-day Summit taking place.
Aadi Mahotsav 2023
Aadi Mahotsav, the mega National Tribal Festival, held at Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium in Delhi recently, was inaugurated by the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi. The Prime Minister said that Aadi Mahotsav presents a grand picture of Indian tribal heritage in conjunction with Azadi Ka Amirt Mahotsav.
Aadi Mahotsav 2023 In News
Taking place on the national stage, the Aadi Mahotsav aims to showcase the spirit of tribal culture, crafts, cuisine, commerce and traditional art through a showcase of tribal culture.
- In accordance with the Ministry of Tribal Affairs’ guidelines, the Aadi Mahotsav is an annual initiative of the Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation Limited (TRIFED).
- At the Dhyan Chand National Stadium in New Delhi, the Aadi Mahotsav is scheduled to run until 27th February 2023.
- Significance: The Aadi Mahotsav connects tribal artisans and craftsmen to the direct market of large metropolises and state capitals through a direct market for their products.
- Theme: The theme of this year’s Aadi Mahotsav event has been designed to celebrate crafts, culture, cuisine and commerce, as well as the other features of the festival.
- Schedule & Place: From February 16 to 27, in the National Stadium of Major Dhyan Chand, Delhi, the Aadi Mahotsav will be held this year.
Ex Dharma Guardian 2023
From 17 February to 02 March 2023, the Indian Army and the Japanese Army are conducting a joint military exercise called “EX DHARMA GUARDIAN” at Camp Imazu in Shiga province, Japan.
Ex Dharma Guardian 2023
The DHARMA GUARDIAN exercise is one of the crucial and significant exercises that India has been conducting with other countries as part of its series of military training exercises with various countries as a result of the security challenges both nations face in the current global environment. In this exercise, platoon-level joint training will be conducted to prepare participants for jungle, semi-urban and urban operations.
- As part of the Ex Dharma Guardian 2023 training event, India and Japan will engage in an annual training exchange program.
- It is this year’s intention for the Garhwal Rifles Regiment of the Indian Army to participate in the exercise together with an Infantry Regiment of the Middle Army of the Japan Ground Self Defence Force (JGSDF) to share their operational experiences and enhance interoperability in planning activities as a result of the exercise.
- It was a warm welcome that the Indian Army contingent received when they arrived at the exercise location on 12 February 2023.
Ex Dharma Guardian 2023 Significance
- In addition to helping the two armies understand how to conduct tactical operations under a UN mandate, this joint exercise will provide an opportunity for them to exchange tactics, techniques and procedures in order to develop inter-operability between them, as well as camaraderie, camaraderie and friendship between them.
- It is anticipated that the joint exercise known as Dharma Guardian will facilitate better communication between the two armies, facilitate the sharing of their wide experiences and enhance their situational awareness.
- In the course of exercising “Dharma Guardian”, the Indian Army and Japanese Ground Self Defence Forces will be able to further enhance their defence cooperation, thus further strengthening bilateral ties between the two countries.
|Official Website||Click Here|
17 February 2023 Current Affairs For Civil Services Exam
FAQ’s related to Daily Current Affairs For UPSC IAS Prelims
Can you tell me what Ex Dharma Guardian 2023 is all about?
It is an annual joint training event India and Japan that is known as Ex Dharma Guardian 2023.
In what way is Aadi Mahotsav 2023 different from other festivals?
In order to promote tribal culture on the national stage, Aadi Mahotsav is an attempt to showcase tribal culture and celebrate the spirit of tribal culture, crafts, cuisine, commerce, and traditional art of tribal people.
In the year 2023, who is going to be responsible for conducting the Aadi Mahotsav?
TRIFED, the Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation Limited (TRIFED) is a nonprofit organization that operates under the Ministry of Tribal Affairs and is responsible for the Aadi Mahotsav every year.
Thank You for Visiting Upsc Sewa!