It has been estimated that lakhs of aspirants are preparing to take part in this year’s UPSC Prelims. All the citizens of India will be able to apply for the UPSC Prelims Registration 2023 in the first week of February. The UPSC Prelims Registration 2023 will commence shortly after the first week of February. You can apply online, find out when the form will be due, and a few other details are provided here as well.
It is important to read to learn and to act based on the knowledge you gain.
UPSC Prelims Registration 2023
There will be an exam for the Civil Services Preliminary Examination in the coming month which will be conducted online by the government of India, through its One-Time Registration facility. Candidates have the option of registering online through this service.
Applicants will be able to register only online through the official Union Public Service Commission website from the 1st of February 2023 onwards. The official notification will be released by the Union Public Service Commission on the same day as scheduled.
Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2023
|Date of Notification||01/02/2023|
|Date of Examination||28/05/2023|
|Duration of Examination||One Day|
|Last Date of Applications||21/02/2023 – 6:00pm|
|Date of Upload||01/02/2023|
|Download Notification||Notice (Download)|
UPSC Prelims Apply Online 2023
In order to apply for the examination, candidates need to follow the simple procedure, which is outlined in our article, along with the method of applying online. It is one of the most difficult exams, which requires tons of hard work and loads of patience for its candidates. The method of applying is also outlined in our article.
- A candidate is eligible to apply if he/she has graduated from any university/institution that is recognized in any field.
- In order to register for the examination, candidates must have an e-mail address and a mobile number that are valid.
- With the assistance of the OTR facility, which has been introduced by the government, candidates will be able to upload all the necessary information regarding their qualifications and academic achievements at once and fill out any form that needs to be filled out by the government.
- There is a minimum age limit of 21 years and a maximum age of 32 years to apply for this job. If you belong to a reserved category, you will need to check the UPSC notice for the age relaxations they provide.
If you decide to apply for the course, you need to make sure you are convinced that you want to take it. Only do so if you have the desire to do so. You should not appear for an examination simply because the parents or peers are pressuring you.
UPSC Pre. Registration Last date 2023
As of the 21st of February, 2023, candidates must submit the application form by the UPSC. In order for the candidates to be eligible to apply for the position, they need to read the UPSC’s full advertisement notification and make a decision accordingly. In order to avoid missing out on the 2023 UPSC attempt, lakhs of candidates from all over India will have to complete the forms on time.
There will be three weeks’ notice provided to the candidates three weeks before the date of the Prelims exam. The candidates can download the hall ticket from the official site once the link has been activated three weeks before the exam day.
UPSC Prelims Registration Form 2023
As per the exam centre list uploaded by the Commission, this Civil Services Examination will be held on one day across the nation, on 28th May 20 Forms for registration will be available from 2nd February 2023 The Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2023, will be held across the nation on one day in accordance with the list of test centres uploaded by the Commission.
In the following categories, the application fee will not be collected from candidates: females, SC/ST candidates, persons with benchmark disabilities (PwBDs). All other candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 100.
UPSC Prelims Registration Documents Required
In order to fill up the application form, candidates will need to provide the following documents.
- Class 10th and 12th certificate
- Graduation degree
- Aadhar Card
- Photograph Size :-20 KB – 300 KB
- Signature’s photo Size:- 20 KB – 300 KB
- Caste certificate if applicable.
How To Apply for UPSC Prelims 2023?
- Candidates for which the preparation has been going on for several months or perhaps a few years will finally be able to fill up the Prelims form. Below is the procedure to follow for filling up the Prelims form.
- Click on the Online Application button on the official portal to begin the application process.
- If you choose the link for the UPSC One Time Registration, you will be able to choose from the three options provided.
- You can make the payment after completing the OTR registration by clicking the next button, and then confirming once you’ve done it.
- It is possible to print out the form once you have entered all the updated information and keep it for the purposes of getting your admit card later on.
- It is advisable to keep an eye out on the official site on a regular basis in order to receive all the latest updates regarding the Civil Services Prelims examination.
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQ’s related to UPSC Prelims Registration 2023
Do you know when I will be able to submit my UPSC 2023 application?
The UPSC IAS application procedure for 2023 officially began on February 1, 2023, which is the first day of the application period.
Do you know how many UPSC 2023 positions are still open?
Answer: The UPSC has announced a total of 1105 vacancies for the various posts.
How long does it take to submit an application for UPSC CSE 2023?
Applicants are required to submit their application by February 21, 2023, if they are interested in applying for UPSC CSE 2023.
Thank You for Visiting Upsc Sewa!